The NIR 10ZI is a Khomp IoT endpoint in the IEEE 802.15.4 (Zigbee) line, which works as a signal repeater that provides more reliable networks with greater capacity for routing nodes, resulting in a maximization of cost optimization.
The device is notable due to its internal antenna and its integrated rechargeable battery. Its construction was designed to offer greater autonomy and coverage in projects that demand great distances between endpoints and gateways.
With all of these features, the Zigbee NIR 10ZI Repeater is able to deliver twice the power of previous versions.
- Increases network communication between endpoints
- Increases communication system by 2x
- Integrated internal battery
- 802.15.4 mesh connection (router function) for the ITG 200
- Installation and integration through MQTT and ITG 200 Dashboard
- Serves as 802.15.4 network infrastructure, new generation zigbee with greater range
- Rechargeable LiPo 1500 mAh battery, for at least 40 hours of backup
- More LEDs for quick visualization of status
- Firmware updating via OTA