To return a product for repair, first you need to initiate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process.
To obtain said authorization, please contact Khomp Technical Support at: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call +55 48 3722-2930.
Products under warranty: will be repaired at no cost to the customer. The estimated turnaround time for repair or replacement is 3 working days, plus shipping time.
Products no longer under warranty: a quotation for the cost of repair will be sent for approval. The product will not be repaired until the quotation is approved. After approval is given, the estimated turnaround time for repair is 3 working days, plus shipping time.
Instructions for shipping the product:
In order for the product to be received for repair by Khomp, the procedures outlined below must be followed:
- The product must be shipped in a timely manner so that it will arrive at Khomp’s facilities within 45 days of the process start date. After this deadline, a new authorization will be necessary.
- Products must be sent with prepaid freight.
- A return for repair fiscal receipt excluding taxes must be issued.
- For customers who are exempted from state registration, a simple declaration will suffice (please use the attached template and be sure to fill in all fields for the service to be accepted).
- The fiscal receipt (or declaration, if applicable) must be affixed to the outside of the packaging.
- The RMA number should also be visible on the outside of the package.
The product must be packed in a proper box (preferably the original one) together with all the accessories that shipped with it. Failure to follow any of these requirements may compromise the product’s eligibility to receive warranty service.
We hereby inform you that products received beyond the deadline or without proper identification will be subject to immediate return with no further justification.
Instructions for issuance of a purchase receipt or declaration of exemption
The product must be sent with prepaid freight, along with its corresponding return for repair fiscal receipt, in accordance with the following:
- CFOP 5915 – When the Shipment for Repair originates within the state (Santa Catarina – SC).
- CFOP 6915 – When the Shipment for Repair originates from another state (other than SC).
The product’s serial number and the RMA process number must be indicated in the observation field of the return for repair fiscal receipt.
Customers who are exempt from state registration and who do not issue fiscal receipts for products must fill out, sign, and stamp a declaration form. (Click here for a declaration template; be sure to fill in all fields for the service to be accepted)
Address for return shipments:
KHOMP INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO LTDA
Rua Joe Collaço, 253, Santa Mônica
Florianópolis – SC – CEP 88037-010
A/C – RMA
Our factory warranty is defined as follows, counting from the date of the Purchase Receipt:
|PRODUCT||LEGAL GUARANTEE||KHOMP GUARANTEE||PERIOD OF TOTAL GUARANTEE
(LEGA GUARANTEE + KHOMP GUARANTEE)
|EBS LINE||90 days||2 years 9 months||3 years|
|K BOARDS LINE||90 days||2 years 9 months||3 years|
|KMEDIA AND KMG GATEWAYS LINE||90 days||9 months||1 year|
|APPLIANCES LINE (EBS SERVER)||90 days||9 months||1 year|
|IPS LINE||90 days||9 months||1 year|
|ENDPOINTS LINE||90 days||9 months||1 year|
|UMG LINE||90 days||2 years 9 months||3 years|
|APPLIANCES LINE (UMG SERVER)||90 days||9 months||1 year|
|NGP LINE||90 days||9 months||1 year|
|KOMMUTER||90 days||9 months||1 year|
|ACCESSORIES||90 days||–||90 days|
|KAP LINE||90 days||9 months||1 year|
*Antennas, Converters (Patch Panel, Converter Box), Protection (MPE-FXS 240) and Cables (Coaxial Cable, H.100 Cable, Centronics Connector Cable).
The warranty covers only manufacturing defects and flaws, and does not cover damages caused by improper handling or use of products. The warranty does not cover damages caused by equipment manufactured and/or commercialized by third parties that has been connected to products supplied by Khomp. The warranty does not cover damages caused by natural accidents and disasters (lightning, floods, fire, etc.).