Strategic analysis of your telephony operation
Insight! Khomp is an intelligence platform for planning and decision-making that is exclusively for telephony operations. It operates through analyses of historical and real-time data gathered in the context of your complete environment.
With a highly intuitive graphic interface, Khomp Insight! is hosted in a cloud so it can evaluate each of the elements of a telephony operation individually, or in combinations, including services, campaigns, gateways, carriers (networks) and geolocation of calls, creating a compilation of relevant information to assess possibilities for optimization of campaigns, use of minutes with carriers, call routing, and many other options, as well as to measure the performance of the operation.
How valuable would it be for you to know the best time to talk to your customers? Imagine the benefits for your company and how you would be able to make the best use of your operational resources by having such information available.
Insight! is able to analyze BI (Business Intelligence) information, but with a focus on telephony operations. Its filters make it possible to isolate and visualize specific points of the operation in order to focus on the information that is needed.
It makes it possible to analyze and obtain performance indicators such as the network effectiveness ratio (NER), answer/seizure ratio (ASR), average call duration (ACD) and call attempts per second (CAPS), information that allows the administrator to make the appropriate decisions to meet your company’s goals, while adding value to your business.
Different perspectives for a range of indicators: a complete analysis
Insight! allows you to view your operations from different perspectives. For example, you can filter calls that were not forwarded to the final customer, in order to analyze which telephony carriers have the highest rate of calls; this same filter can also show you rates per region.
The trends perspective provides a time line for the user to monitor performance indicators at different times.
This mode of operation in Insight! allows for analysis of the same situation from the following perspectives:
- Geographical analysis
- Trends analysis
- Performance comparison (benchmarking)
- Carrier performance
- Geographic localization
- Traffic profiles
The performance indicators include:
- CAPS (Call Attempts per Second).
- NER (Network Effectiveness Ratio): ratio of calls answered, unanswered, busy line, etc.
- ACD (Average Call Duration): average duration of answered calls.
- ASR (Answer/Seizure Ratio): number of calls that were successfully answered.
Configure notifications and get immediate alerts of changes in your operation!
With Insight! you can set up triggers to receive system state notifications when indicators fall outside boundary values.
Triggers can be configured, for example, when the call forwarding rate (NER) drops below 20%, or when the average call duration (ACD) of a campaign is below 5 seconds, etc. With this mechanism, the system administrator is always ahead of unexpected situations and can take the necessary measures before they impact the business.
Main features of Insight! Khomp
- Low cost of operation — Insight! operates in the cloud, making specific hardware unnecessary
- Monitoring of telephony systems, network links and the full line of Khomp gateways
- Real time and historic system performance analysis
- Exportation of telephone registry tickets
- Sending of notifications based on configurable triggers
- Ideal for contact centers, telephony carriers and corporations with a high number of calls
- Ability to monitor Kmedia and KMG gateways
- Enhanced security through HTTPS access
- Web interface access control by user group
- Different access privileges by user group
- Support for VPN data traffic
- Compatibility with Asterisk*
*To install Insight!, a Khomp API must be installed directly in Asterisk. Learn more about this resource in this Khomp Blog post.