Set’n’go is a cloud-based PaaS (Service Platform) designed to facilitate the mass configuration of Khomp ATA lines, IP telephones and UMGs used in contact centers and corporate scenarios. With an intuitive web interface and compatibility with major browsers, the platform centralizes management of all devices, local or at a distance, in a single dashboard.
Features and benefits
- A high level of security: communication via TR-069 protocol and access to web via HTTPS
- Creation of groups of devices for specific configurations
- Remote programming and monitoring of devices
- Configuration of access profiles with levels of restrictions
- Log of registered devices
- Interface in Portuguese, English or Spanish
Free User: limited management of devices or groups
Premium User*: management of a greater number of devices or groups, sending of preliminary configuration files, access to support for reporting bugs
*Premium Users have their functions authorized in accordance with the license contracted. More details on the datasheet.
Compatible with the following Khomp products:
*Compatible only with Kernel versions 1.0.0 and 3.0.0.
Screens and usability
Quickly add and manage Khomp devices within the platform.
Register users and groups using login, e-mail, company, telephone and access level.
Monitor connected devices, active groups and pending updates in real time.