- Frequency range: 902–928 MHz or 867-869 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- V.S.W.R: ≤2.0
- Gain: 5dBi
- Radiation: Omni directional
- Polarization: Vertical
- Connector: N plug
- Dimensions: length = 20.79″
- Weight: 0.28 lb
|Outdoor Antenna LoRa® America||915 MHz|
|Outdoor Antenna LoRa® Europe||868 MHz|
Recommendations for external antenna installation
- The external antenna should be as close as possible to the gateway, with a 50 Ohm connecting cable RGC58 (or RG58) 5 meters maximum. If such an approach is not possible, it is recommended to use a 50 Ohm RGC213 (or RG213) cable.
- Warning: even with an RGC213 (or RG213) cable, when the distance between the gateway and antenna is greater than 15 meters, the signal loss will be very large and may result in decreased reception performance of the ITG 200.
- Cable terminations must be N-Female (external antenna connection) and SMA-Male (ITG 200 connection) type.
- For installation near lightning arrestors or large metal structures, this product has been tested with the addition of a spark arrester (model SP6-230-BFF) connected between the antenna and the ITG 200.