- Frequency range: 902–928 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- V.S.W.R: ≤2.0
- Gain: 5dBi
- Radiation: Omni directional
- Polarization: Vertical
- Connector: N plug
- Dimensions: length = 20.79″
- Weight: 0.28 lb
Recommendations for external antenna installation
- The external antenna should be as close as possible to the gateway, with a 50 Ohm connecting cable RGC58 (or RG58) 50 meters maximum. If such an approach is not possible, it is recommended to use a 50 Ohm RGC213 (or RG213) cable.
- Warning: even with an RGC213 (or RG213) cable, when the distance between the gateway and antenna is greater than 15 meters, the signal loss will be very large and may result in decreased reception performance of the ITG 200.
- Cable terminations must be N-Female (external antenna connection) and SMA-Male (ITG 200 connection) type.
- For installation near lightning arrestors or large metal structures, this product has been tested with the addition of a spark arrester (model SP6-230-BFF) connected between the antenna and the ITG 200.