- EBS-FXS SPX, with 24 FXS interfaces
The EBS-FXS SPX is a compact 1U and half rack (19″) module designed to meet market applications that use open source software and require an interface with an analog extension, and is readily apparent as an excellent option for applications like IP PBX and hybrid call center systems with VoIP channels and analog extensions.
Connection of extensions to the module is done with the EBS-FXS SPX with a 50-channel Centronics connector and interconnection of the module with the server is done via Ethernet in a local network, isolating the power part of the extensions from the internal part of the server.
The EBS-FXS SPX maintains the standard and quality of the Khomp family of boards, performing all of the audio and signaling processing within the hardware itself, independently from the applications server.
Features and Beneficits
- IP PBX
- 24 analog FXS channels
- DSP for processing of audio
- Web interface for control, visualization and download of logs
- Classification of call answering (Call Analyzer)
- Compatible with open source soft PBX
Exclusive Resources of the EBS-FXS SPX
- Network channels: 24 analog FXS channels
- PBX Protocols: Transfer, second line, hold and conference
- Configurable ring cadences
- Compatible with FOP (Flash Operator Panel)
- Information on signaling and state of channels reported via AMI interface
- Detection of answering available via dialplan and AMI interface
- Specific signaling commands made available via AMI and AGI interfaces
- Balancing of calls between channels from one or more output routes