- EBS-FXO 40, with 4 FXO interfaces
- EBS-FXO 80, with 8 FXO interfaces
- EBS-FXO 120, with 12 FXO interfaces
The EBS-FXO SPX was developed for applications that use open code software and require analog trunking. Added value platforms, Audible Response Unit (IVR), IP, PBX, Telemarketing, Voice Mail, Conference, and Help desk, among other items, are examples of applications in which the equipment can be used.
Its voice resources, which include detection of voice mail, detection and suppression of DTMF and AGC, call progress, reproduction and recording of audio messages, detection of fax signals, among other items, in addition to echo canceling, are performed in the hardware without consuming the processing capacity of the host. This robust architecture allows for the use of the EBS-FXO SPX in high density applications using servers with less processing capacity and low cost.
Insight! for Asterisk
Add intelligence to the management of your telephony systems
Discover the powerful intelligence platform Insight! by Khomp for planning and decision-making, designed exclusively for telephony operations using Asterisk. Find out more here.
Features and Beneficits
- IP PBX
- 4, 8 or 12 analog channels
- Echo canceling in hardware
- DSP for processing of audio and signaling
- Web interface for control, visualization and download of logs
- Compatible with open source soft PBX
Exclusive Resources of the EBS-FXO SPX
- Network channels: 4, 8 or 12 analog channels
- Modularity: 3 x 4 lines
- PBX protocols: generation and flash detection
- Line impedance configurable for 900 or 600 Ohms
- Assistant for configuration of call progress
- Information on signaling and state of channels reported via AMI interface
- Balancing of calls between channels from one or more output routes
- Reports inversion of polarity