- EBS-FXS, with 24 FXS interfaces
The EBS-FXS is a compact 1U and half rack (19″) module designed to meet CTI market applications that require an interface with an analog extension, and is readily apparent as an excellent option for applications like IP PBX and hybrid call center systems with VoIP channels and analog extensions.
Connection of extensions to the module is done on the EBS-FXS with a 50-channel Centronics connector and interconnection of the module with the server is done via Ethernet in a local network, isolating the power part of the extensions from the internal part of the server.
The EBS-FXS maintains the standard and quality of the Khomp family of boards, performing all of the audio and signaling processing within the hardware itself, independently from the applications server.
Features and Beneficits
- IP PBX
- 24 analog FXS channels and 24 HMP channels (when used with CTI solutions)
- DSP for processing of audio
- Web interface for control, visualization and download of logs
- Classification of call answering (Call Analyzer)
Exclusive Resources of the EBS-FXS
- Network channels: 24 analog FXS channels
- VoIP channels: 24 HMP channels (when used with CTI solutions)
- Network protocols: FXS
- PBX Protocols: Transfer, second line, hold and conference
- Compatible with FOP (Flash Operator Panel)