- EBS-E1 3000, with 1 E1/T1
- EBS-E1 6000, with 2 E1/T1
- EBS-E1 9000, with 3 E1/T1
- EBS-E1 12000, with 4 E1/T1
The EBS-E1 readily presents itself as an excellent option for applications that require E1/T1 links and advanced voice resources.
Its voice resources, which include detection of voice mail, detection and suppression of DTMF and AGC, call progress, reproduction and recording of audio messages, detection of fax signals, among other items, are performed in the hardware’s DSP, in addition to echo canceling. This robust architecture allows for the use of the EBS-E1 in high density applications with compact servers.
Audible Response Unit (IVR), Telemarketing, Help Desk, Customer Service, Voice Mail, Call Center, Conference, IP PBX, among other features, are examples of applications in which the EBS-E1 can be used.
Features and Beneficits
- IP PBX
- DSP for processing of audio and signaling
- Web interface for control, visualization and download of logs
- Classification of call answering (Call Analyzer)
Exclusive Resources of the EBS-E1
- Network channels: 1 to 4 E1/T1 links
- VoIP channels: may be acquired separately
- Network protocols: ISDN and R2 Digital (with 30 MFC exchangers per E1/T1 link)