- EBS-E1 3300, with 1 E1/T1 + 30 VoIP channels
- EBS-E1 6600, with 2 E1/T1 + 60 VoIP channels
- EBS-E1 9900, with 3 E1/T1 + 90 VoIP channels
- EBS-E1 13200, with 4 E1/T1 + 120 VoIP channels
The EBS-E1 family with SIP channels is designed to add high availability to the robust CTI solutions with an IP network.
Maintaining the standard and quality of the Khomp family of boards, the EBS-E1 VoIP performs all of the audio and signaling processing within its own hardware. Its voice resources, which include detection of voice mail, detection and suppression of DTMF and AGC, call progress, reproduction and recording of audio messages, detection of fax signals, conference, among other items, are performed in the module’s DSP, in addition to echo canceling, which is critical in IP telephony solutions. This robust architecture allows for the use of EBS for interconnecting up to 1000 TDM channels (34 E1/T1) with VoIP channels in a single server*.
Audible Response Unit (IVR), Telemarketing, Help Desk, Customer Service, Voice Mail, Call Center, Conference, IP PBX, among other features, are examples of applications in which the EBS-E1 VoIP can be used.
*Consult with the Khomp technical team to find out about servers certified with this density.
Features and Beneficits
- IP PBX
- 30 channels via SIP protocol for each E1/T1 link
- DSP for processing of audio and signaling
- Web interface for control, visualization and download of logs
- Classification of call answering (HMP Analytics)
Exclusive Resources of the EBS-E1 VoIP
- Network channels: 1 to 4 E1/T1 links
- VoIP channels: 30 channels via SIP protocol for each E1/T1 link
- Network protocols: ISDN and R2 Digital (with 30 MFC exchangers per E1/T1 link)
- Optional EBS-E1 Bypass contingency board for each 2 E1/T1, for handling failures
- Reports call monitoring events in R2D and RDSI signaling to the application, including number of A and B