UMG FXS 240 is a user media gateway, ideal for small and medium businesses that wish to have VoIP telephony benefits integrated with FXS analog extensions, using a highly reliable and affordable device.
You can use up to 2 different VoIP carriers, dramatically reducing expenses with national and international calls, when compared to regular rates. UMG FXS 240 has 24 FXS channels and 24 VoIP channels, and can make up to 24 simultaneous calls. Using UMG FXS 240 connected to IP PBX, you can rely on a series of additional functionalities that make your daily routines easier and add value to your investment, when compared to traditional analog extension PBX.
Key Features and Benefits
- 24 FXS analog interfaces
- 24 VoIP channels
- 2 Ethernet ports, which can be enabled in different networks
- Up to 10 registrations in different VoIP carriers
- A user-friendly Web interface for configuring, monitoring and diagnosis
- SIP signaling support
- Supports G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729A and T.38 (fax) codecs
- SNMP support
- Customizable billing through CDR
- Route Failover – Keep Alive
- ZeroTouch Provisioning – for automatic provisioning
- Callback app – for economy and centralization of calls
- SAS – Survival Resource
- SBC – Session Border Controller
- Corporate use: Ideal for call routing between headquarters and branches though IP network
- Use in VoIP carriers: Recommended to provide to your subscribers
- Call forwarding to lower cost routes
- Call routing on the basis of prefix
- Loyalty to carrier
MORE INTEGRATION AND AUTOMATION FOR THE UMG LINE
Aiming to offer additional features to the UMG lineup, Khomp developed UMG Tools, an Asterisk resource module that enables channel monitoring in the media gateway within Asterisk interface. Learn more here.