The UMG Modular 1200 is a voice gateway with a capacity of up to 120 calls designed to increase performance of telephony in corporate scenarios. The Model was designed to be connected to a Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), to VoIP links, to soft-switches, and to PBX devices.
With a new, more robust architecture, the UMG 1200 has up to 4 E1/T1 Links, 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports, SBC and software modules for local survivability and remote authorization for registration of IP extensions. In addition, its Web interface is user friendly and intuitive, making every day tasks like monitoring and configuration easier.
- 120 simultaneous calls
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet network ports
- Up to 4 E1/T1 links
- Option of internal or external power source
- SBC – Routing between VoIP channels*
- Survivability – SAS*
- SS7/SIGTRAN support*
- Register Authorization*
*Optional feature – optional items available at additional cost.
Insight! Brings intelligence to the management of your telephony
Discover Khomp’s powerful intelligence platform Insight! for planning and decision-making that is exclusive for telephony operations with Asterisk. Learn more here
- Ideal for corporate scenarios
- Companies with traditional PBX systems that need to route calls between the main office and branches through an IP network (VoIP)
- Organizations that want more channels for calling, without losing their legacy PBX
- Companies that need control and reduction of costs with telephony through routing
- VoIP telephony carriers that want to offer E1