- NIT 20 LI – IoT Indoor Endpoint transmitter, base version
- NIT 21 LI – IoT Indoor Endpoint transmitter, with integrated onboard temperature and humidity sensor
The Khomp LoRa Endpoint was designed to transmit data collected on location to supply data to intelligent IoT systems. Using sensors connected to the Endpoint, it reads temperature, humidity and contact at locations for applications such as monitoring soil for agriculture, and the temperature and status of doors in refrigerators. In addition, it is capable of measuring the temperature and humidity of the environment in which it is installed, transmitting a complete picture of the scenario to integrator’s interface.
Using the LoRa protocol, the Endpoint sends data that is read to an IoT gateway located at a distance of kilometers. The gateway, for its part, is responsible for transmitting the information received to a server, which may be in a local network or a cloud. As a part of its IoT portfolio, Khomp provides the IoT ITG 200 telemetry gateway for this function.
This way, the LoRa Endpoint has the power required for long distance applications, with low energy consumption. Ideal for application in scenarios such as public networks, universities or intelligent cities.
Also, discover the IEEE 802.15.4 Endpoint for short and medium distances.
- 2 ports, 1-Wire for connection with temperature, humidity, and dry contact sensors
- Connect up to 4 1-Wire sensors in a chain
- Transmission of data to the gateway via LoRaWAN™ protocol
- 8 configurable channels
- Power supplied by a USB cable or two AA batteries
- Integrated temperature and humidity sensors with 60-second intervals for sampling the environment. Exclusively available on NIT 21 models.
Optional items on Khomp Endpoints*
- 1-Wire Temperature probe
- Dry contact binary sensors for use as door sensors, for example.
- LoRa 5dBi Antenna
- USB power adapter, with 5VDC output
* Optional items are available at an additional cost.