3 slots for combination of any of the following:
- 1 or 2 E1 links
- 4 FXO analogical line interfaces
- 1 or 2 GSM channels
- 8 FXS interfaces
EBS Server is a Khomp’s innovation for small and medium size telephony solutions. Its design offers full expediency for the integrator to load the OS and applications on the EBS Server and to develop products based on single compact hardware, with a clean design and excellent cost effectiveness.
EBS Server integrates the versatility of EBS Modular for connecting E1, GSM, FXS and FXO interfaces to a CPU, creating a single telephony platform for developing solutions such as PABX, PABX IP, gateway, recording systems, added value platforms, URA, DAC, etc.
Insight! for Asterisk
Add intelligence to the management of your telephony systems
Discover the powerful intelligence platform Insight! by Khomp for planning and decision-making, designed exclusively for telephony operations using Asterisk. Find out more here.
Features and Benefits
EBS Modular Inside
- 3 slots for free combination between 2E1, 1E1, 2GSM, 1GSM, 4FXO or 8FXS.
- Up to 2 E1s by combined product or up to 4 E1s by single product with E1
- All voice resources simultaneously available on all of channels
- DSPs for audio processing
- Echo cancellation on hardware
- and all other features from EBS Modular
Scheme of EBS Server Light inside
- Acrosser with Dual Core 1.86GHz
- 2 USB 2.0 External Ports
- 2 Ethernet Gigabit ports
- 01 Ethernet Gigabit port for EBS expansion
- AC Full Range power supply
- -48V DC power supply (optional)
- DDR 3L 2GB RAM (expandable to 4GB)
- 1 SSD 2,5” de 120GB
- D-sub (VGA) External Video Interface
- Standard 1U Module for 19” rack
- Dimensions: 437.8 (482.8 with rims for rack holding) x 44.45 x 380 mm
- 16×2 LCD Display
- DDR3 2G extra memory
- Support for one or two 2.5” HDs, with the following options:
– 120GB SSD
– 500GB HDD
* Optional items are charged separately.
Guarantees and Certifications
- Manufacturing warranty: 1 year
- Anatel Certification
- Company certified by ISO 9001