- Compact and high performance hardware
- Standard enclosure for 19” rack
- Power supply: AC full range
Khomp EBS Server 40 is an appliance composed of a 4 external port switch integrated to a high-performance CPU in a standard 19″, 1U rack enclosure. It is a unique platform for the development of network and security applications, such as firewalls, proxies, and even file servers.
By using the network ports, you can connect up to 3 Khomp EBS devices with any combination of interfaces to create telephony applications, such as E1 and VoIP gateways, PBX with analog interfaces or IP PBX, among many others. With this architecture, the EBS is able to perform all audio processing and telephony signaling requests, including echo cancellation for all calls simultaneously, freeing the EBS Server 40 to process the integrator’s applications and operating system. The ability to add telephony interfaces via external EBS modules allows the solution to have a low upfront investment and to gradually grow according to the business needs.
Features and Benefits
- Mini ITX CPU
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 D-sub port (VGA)
- Quad-core Intel® Celeron® N4120 @ 1.1GHz Processor
- Switch with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 1 port for local network
- Manageable switch with unique processing features for data management.
Ask to a Sales Representative for more informations about Switch Gigabit.
- Linux (kernel version 3.10 or greater)
- 1 module for the connection of RAM memory, with 0, 4 or 8 GB options
- 2 modules for connection for up to 2 SSD or HD SATA 2,5” drivers, with different capacities
Ask to a Sales Representative about the available options at the time of purchase.
- Dimensions: 443,4 x 44,45 x 395 mm
- Equipment status LED
- HD status LED