The K2E1-SPX has been developed mainly to supply the Soft PBX market. Khomp prepared and distributes, along with the board, a channel driver for Asterisk, the most well-known and used open source software for PABX today. Critical services related to PABX digital trunks, such as signaling (R2D and ISDN) varies between carriers, therefore dialing detection (DTMF or Pulse), tone generation ( DTMF, MFC, and 425Hz), and echo canceling with carrier grade quality (optional hardware), are executed by the DSPs of the board. The board has high processing availability for treating all these resources in real time, on all channels simultaneously, without using the host’s processor. Besides improving quality and reliability, this allows greater board density per server.
The Khomp offers the board K2E1-SPX in versions PCI and PCI-Express. The PCI-Express has the DMA technology, which reduces the consumption of CPU, allowing increased density per server.
Features and beneficits:
- Compatible with Asterisk and FreeSWITCH
- 2 digital interfaces E1, with 30 channels each
- Net protocols implemented on the board: RDSI and R2D, with 60 MFC signal exchange resources It is possible to configure a link as R2, and another as RDSI on the same board
- PABX protocol implemented on the board: EL7, Line Side, and QSIG (SSCT)
- Signal generation: 425Hz and DTMF
- DTMF dialing and decimal pulse detection, even during message playing
- Fax tone detection
- Mailbox detection (standard signaling: 600 hz/450ms – 1000Hz/450ms)
- Presence of audio and silence detection before and after answering
- DTMF dialing suppression on established calls
- Echo canceling on 60 channels simultaneously, independent of other resources use (optional hardware)
- Echo canceling with delay at 64ms (512 TAPS), with automatic convergence and delay setting during the whole calling process
- Echo canceling complying with ITU-T G 165 and G.168 (2000 and 2002)
- Capacity to control and generate ring back
- Selective collect call dropping based on Asterisk’s dialing plan
- Resources implemented in the board for system greater availability and reliability, besides reducing the micro CPU processing
- Capacity to connect two E1 channels internally on the board, without being bridged by the Asterisk
- Interface PCI-Express 1x or more, with technology DMA. Dimensions of board: 14,2 x 9,4cm
- Interface Universal PCI V2.2 (5V or 3V3). Dimensions of board: 20 x 10,6cm
- Anatel Certification
- Manufacturer warranty for 3 years.