The UMG Server 104 is an appliance that integrates a CPU (for general processing) and a media gateway (UMG 104 Inside). This architecture makes the UMG Server 104 a unique platform ideally suited for SIP solution developers who are looking for reliability and high performance hardware where to embed their PBX and IP PBX applications, call center dialers, among others, simply by pointing the application IP to the gateway.
It offers 30 E1/T1 and 30 VoIP channels, and it can make up to 30 simultaneous calls. It connects to up to 3 different VoIP carriers, allowing you to forward calls to lower cost routes, whether they are national or international calls, thus dramatically reducing expenses with telephony when compared to conventional rates. The processing of all signal convergence and call routing takes place in the gateway, thus freeing the motherboard processing capacity for exclusive use of the operating system and the application that will be installed onto the appliance.
Insight! for Asterisk
Add intelligence to the management of your telephony systems
Discover the powerful intelligence platform Insight! by Khomp for planning and decision-making, designed exclusively for telephony operations using Asterisk. Find out more here.
Embedded Gateway Key Features and Benefits
- 1 E1/T1 link (30 channels)
- 57 VoIP channels
- Up to 10 registrations in different VoIP carriers
- A user-friendly Web interface for configuring, monitoring and diagnosis
Internal Server Key Features and Benefits
- Mini ITX motherboard
- Intel Celeron J1800 dual-core processor 2.41 GHz 64-bits
- 2 GB RAM Optionally with 4 GB or 8GB
- Standard ATX power supply with 220/110 V selector switch
- 3 Ethernet Gigabit ports for dedicated links to the carriers
- 2 USB ports and 1 VGA port
- IP PBX and PBX
- Unified Communications Center
- Customized telephony applications with E1/T1 and VoIP interfaces
More integration and automation for the UMG Line
Aiming to offer additional features to the UMG lineup, Khomp developed UMG Tools, an Asterisk resource module that enables channel monitoring in the media gateway within Asterisk interface. Learn more here.