UMG 104 is a user media gateway, ideal for small and medium businesses that wish to have VoIP telephony benefits, using a highly reliable and affordable device.
With UMG 104, you can connect to up to 3 VoIP carriers with a dedicated link, assigning a region to each one of them and, thus, dramatically reducing expenses with national and international calls, when compared to regular rates. The dedicated physical connection with the carrier enables better performance for the links and, consequently, for the current calls. Other use cases: you can interconnect extensions found in the business headquarters and in the branches, anywhere in the globe, allowing facilities to call each other through the Internet at zero cost; you can apply it to VoIP carriers that charge per minute so as to make the services more professional; among others.
UMG 104 has 30 E1/T1 channels and 30 VoIP channels, and can make up to 30 simultaneous calls.
Key Features and Benefits
- Support to E1 or T1 links
- Support for calls between VoIP channels
- Up to 10 registrations in different VoIP carriers
- Allows physical connection with up to 3 VoIP carriers, for better performance of the link with the carrier.
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports for dedicated link to the carriers
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet frontal port for management
- A user-friendly Web interface for configuring, monitoring and diagnosis
- R2, ISDN, and SIP signaling support
- Supports G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729A and T.38 (fax) codecs
- T.38 and pass-through fax support
- SNMO support
- Customizable CDR
- Collect call blocking
- Route Failover – Keep Alive
- ZeroTouch Provisioning – for automatic provisioning
- Callback app – for economy and centralization of calls
- SAS – Survival resource
- Corporate use: Ideal for call routing between headquarters and branches though IP network
- Use in VoIP carriers: Recommended to provide to your subscribers
- Call forwarding to lower cost routes
- Call routing on the basis of prefix
- Loyalty to carrier
More integration and automation for the UMG Line
Aiming to offer additional features to the UMG lineup, Khomp developed UMG Tools, an Asterisk resource module that enables channel monitoring in the media gateway within Asterisk interface. Learn more here.