The MPE-FXS 240 protection module was exclusively developed for the EBS-FXS with the function of protecting the equipment from atmospheric discharges and voltage surges that could affect the equipment’s extension lines. With a compact design and coupled directly to the EBS-FXS, the equipment makes installation simpler and without visual pollution, dispensing with a series of connections and wires for the unit modules.
Features and Benefits
The MPE-FXS 240 counts on 3 protection stages with highly reliable technology:
- Ultra-fast acting solid state parallel protection.
- Protection in series with resettable fuses for decoupling the line.
- Primary protection with multiple operation spark gaps.
- Centronics 50-pin connector
- Dimensions: 132 x 126 x 25mm
- 1 year factory warranty