Kommuter is a contingency device for systems that use E1 links. It allows handling fails on servers or Asterisk call centers by using redundant equipments, or commuting the alternative route or the ByPass.
Kommuter is connected to master server through the USB port and is controlled by a software module (library) that is loaded on server. The module receives, from application software or from Asterisk, periodic signals (trigger) notifying that the system is properly working. This signal is transmitted to Kommuter, keeping the commutation switch on the ON position. In case of application fail, server fail, or power fail, Kommuter will automatically switch to OFF position. If master system restores, the server will command Kommuter, to return to ON position.
Features and Benefits
- Models with 1, 2 or 4 sets
- Controlled by a library supplied by Khomp
- It works with or without API K3L by Khomp
- It works automatically with Asterisk channel driver by Khomp
- Compatible with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Compatible with USB 2.0 port
- It receives power supply from USB port. It doesn’t need external source
- Available with BNC or RJ45 connectors
- Metallic cabinet for 19″ rack, 1U height (model with 2 or 4 sets)
- Manufacturing warranty: 1 year