The IP Wall is a line of panel IP communicators with onboard intelligence that serves as an electronic intercom, as an intercommunicator in automation or security systems, and even as an access control point. The IP Wall products can also be used in homes, offices, multifamily systems in residential buildings or gated condominiums, schools, intercom totems, parking lot gates, hospitals and many other environments.
Connecting like an SIP extension of an IP PBX or directly to another remote IP device, the products of the IP Wall line can be installed in either a local or remote network. Configuration is done through a web server that is accessible with any standard browser.
With all of these options, the IP Wall is an important tool in a variety of scenarios involving integration via SIP, including a wide range of integration possibilities for IoT requisitions.
Characteristics and Benefits
- External mounting
- Plastic, three colors
- Integrated electronic intercom via VoIP
- Wall IP communication device to allow talking via hand-free SIP calling
- Automation for device control and actuation
- Intercommunicator for security systems
- Access control point for security system
- Door opening by remote order by means of commands via DTMF or SIP Notify
- 2 dry contact relays for access control, allowing access from any PBX extension
- Separate volume controls for microphone and loudspeaker
- LAN/PBX-IP SIP integration with internal WEB server for configuration
- Stand-alone, SIP access control using SQL database
- Video call support (See list of compatible cameras. Video support enabled through optional license)
- Perfect integration with Asterisk®
- Door opening sensor
- Built-in RFID reader: 13.56Mhz or 125Khz (operating frequency)
- Video license
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)