IP Wall is a IP board communicators with inbuilt with inbuilt intelligence, efficient speakerphone and with optional video camera, serving as an electronic door phone, an IP wall telephone, an intercom in security or automation systems, or an access control point. The IP Wall products may also be used in homes, offices, multifamily building and closed condominium systems, schools, intercom totem systems, parking gates, hospitals and many other areas.
Connecting to an SIP extension line in a PABX IP or directly to another remote IP device, the IP Wall may be installed in both local and remote networks. The equipment has two contact relays to open up to two ports or other devices such as gates, turning lights on and off, heating etc. in any environment. The configuration of the IP Wall is undertaking using a web server in the device itself, accessible with any standard browser.
For applications in totem signs and preexisting panels, Khomp also provides the Kit IP Wall solution.
Features and beneficits
Functionalities of the IP Wall
- Separate volume control for microphone and speaker
- Opening of ports form any extension of the IP-PBX or remote SIP device
- All keys are programmable for number dialing functions or generation of calls for extension lines or other SIP devices
- Dialing of numbers, permitting direct calls to the destination or accessing special resources on the PABX IP (option available for models with keypads only).
- Programming of passwords for access control
- Video camera support*
- Video licenses sold separately
- Resistant Water and Dust (IP Code: 54)
- LAN/IP-PBX integration (network interface)
- DHCP support
- Provisioning configuration via TFTP
- Internal Web Server for configuration
- Audio codec supported: G-711 U-law 64 Kbps
- VoIP protocols used: SIP and RTP
- Detection and generation of DTMF: RFC 2833
- Perfect integration with Asterisk® and/or FreeSwitch™
- Two dry contact relays: 14 Vdc /10 A –NA or NF contacts
- 12 Vac – 1 A power supply (source not included)
** The IP Wall Board is an integrant part of the IP Wall communicator and the IP Wall Kit.Warranties and Certificates
Warranties and Certificates
- Factory Warranty: 1 year
- ISO 9001 certified company
Grandstream GXV3611_HD, Grandstream GXV3672_HD_36, Grandstream GXV-3601_HD, Vivotek IP-8161, TP-Link TL-SC3430.