The LocBox is a safe with a modern key that is operated via BLE (Bluetooth™ Low Energy) with centralized management by users through an application. Its uses cutting-edge encryption that allows only authorized users, whether they are family members, collaborators in a company, clients, or service providers to get and return keys inside the device.
The most common application for Locbox include its use in real estate agencies, companies of a wide range of sizes, residences and dealerships. Different markets that seek to maximize their agility through technology.
With LocBox, Khomp once again innovates through the development of a device with compact design that is secure, highly resistant to vandalism, and totally prepared to be integrated via SDK and white label projects.
- Dimensions: 2.85” x 4.57” x 1.96” (72.4 x 116 x 49.8 mm)
- Weight (without packaging): 1.76 lb (800 g)
- Operation via BLE (Bluetooth™ Low Energy)
- An Internet connection is not necessary to send a command to open the device
- AES-256 encryption, the same level of security adopted as a standard by the governments of a variety of countries and currently the most-used encryption method in the world
- Protection against vandalism
- Ready for integration via SDK
- Ready for White Label projects