The SIP Relay Module is an intelligent device in the Khomp SIP Endpoints line that includes two relays and the option for two integrated sensors/buttons. All of its features allow the I/O SIP Module to be used in a vast array of scenarios for application, for example, access control scenarios, industrial automation, emergency systems, and any other environment where triggering or measurement with sensors via SIP or via HTTP integration is necessary.
Configuration is simple, through a user-friendly Web interface, and integration can be achieved through SIP technology using an IP center or with HTTP requisitioning using the product’s onboard API. It can also be perfectly integrated with Asterisk®.
Features and Benefits
- Control and triggering of electronic and magnetic devices
- Two relays and two sensors
- Integration with IP telephony systems
- Perfect integration with Asterisk®
- Integration with API RESTFUL for HTTP events and commands
- Can be used in Power over Ethernet (PoE) networks, an optional feature available only at the time of purchase
- Easy installation
- Free support