The SIP Loud Ringer is an intelligent device in the Khomp SIP Endpoints line that guarantees high-impact audio alarms in the event of call waiting, emergencies, warnings or important communication. Its technology was designed to serve a wide variety of industrial and corporate scenarios, with a large number of collaborators.
Configuration is simple, through a user-friendly Web interface, and operation can be performed using SIP technology through an IP center or with HTTP requisitioning using the product’s onboard API. It can also be perfectly integrated with Asterisk® and with the SIP Emergency Button.
Features and Benefits
- Dynamic volume control responsive to levels of ambient noise
- Volume control
- Integration with IP telephony systems
- Perfect integration with Asterisk®
- Integration with API RESTFUL for HTTP events and commands
- Can be used in Power over Ethernet (PoE) networks, an optional feature available only at the time of purchase
- Easy installation
- Free support