The SIP Emergency Button is an event alarm button that is part of the Khomp SIP Endpoints line. The technology is intuitive, allowing for a variety of integration scenarios for increased security, such as emergency warnings at schools, companies and factories. In addition, it is even possible to use the Emergency Button to facilitate the customer service process for retail clients, for example.
Configuration is simple, through a user-friendly Web interface, and integration can be achieved through SIP technology using an IP center or with HTTP requisitioning using the product’s onboard API. It can also be perfectly integrated with Asterisk®.
Features and Benefits
- Front button with predefined actions via Web Interface
- Relay with external triggering for predefined actions via Web Interface
- Log service
- Integration with IP telephony systems
- Can be used in Power over Ethernet (PoE) networks, an optional feature available only at the time of purchase
- Easy Integration with Luminous Beacon
- Easy Integration with High-intensity Ringer
- Perfect integration with Asterisk®
- Integration with API RESTFUL for HTTP events and commands
- Easy installation
- Free support