- EBS-E1 HI 300, with 1 E1/T1
- EBS-E1 HI 600, with 2 E1/T1
The EBS-E1 HI was designed for passive recording applications on E1/T1 links, offering an excellent cost-benefit relationship for high impedance recording application (telephone wire-taps).
The module is connected to the E1/T1 link in parallel with the PBX and the modem with two inputs (Rx / Tx) that receive the signals transmitted by the PBX and the modem. These two signals are mixed to allow for full-duplex recording of calls on each of the 30 channels on each link.
Insight! for Asterisk
Add intelligence to the management of your telephony systems
Discover the powerful intelligence platform Insight! by Khomp for planning and decision-making, designed exclusively for telephony operations using Asterisk. Find out more here.
Features and Beneficits
- High impedance recording
- Telephone call monitoring
- DSP for processing of audio and signaling
- Records in high-impedance without occupying a line (extension)
- Reports failure of physical call on the line
- Compatible with open source soft PBX
Exclusive Resources of the EBS-E1 HI SPX
- Network channels: 30 or 60 high impedance E1/T1 channels
- Recording in parallel, without interfering with the link
- Network protocols: R2 Digital, ISDN
- Uses 2 independent framers for reception of transmission signals from the modem to the PBX and from the PBX to the modem
- Reports E1/T1 link error situations
- Reports call monitoring events in R2D and RDSI signaling to the application, including number of A and B