These cables are used for CTI applications (Computer-Telephony Integration), connecting with each other through the bus plates H100/CTBUS. The cable consists of a flat cable of 68 routes and connectors suitable for connection to bus CTBUS (AMP 1-557089-2 or equivalent). The distance between connectors is 1 inch (2.54 cm).
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with Khomp PCI or PCI-Express boards
- Available with 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 connectors
- The maximum length of a Cabo H.100/CTBUS shall not exceed 20 inches (50.8 cm);
- There should be no more than 7 inches (17.78 cm) connected between the plates (area equivalent to 5 connectors not used in a cable CTBUS standard);
- The connector end of the cable must be connected to a plate.